WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cats & Dogs


I was just thinking the other day how many cats and dogs (well, one dog but a lot of puppies from her)we've had since we've been married. So I came up with 24 cats and kittens and 21 dog and puppies. We found all the babies good homes and kept one kitten. After that they all took turns getting spayed or neutered. It was great fun though. Here is our last one, Tahiti, shortly before he died.

3 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

I sure did love that cat.
Jennifer

susan sews a lot said...

What about birds? You certainly had you share of those, also . . .

MyBlueHeaven said...

Susan yes I think we had about 5 including Jonathon Livingston Finch.