WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Friday, March 11, 2011

SO SAD


Here is Anthony feeling lonely and dejected because Rosalie got to go to a sleep-over with her girl cousins. But it turned out happy for him because Susan brought Christopher over to play.

3 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

awww, my poor little man. he is laughing hard with Christopher right now.

susan sews a lot said...

Oh, my goodness, and to think I almost didn't! I am so glad I did! I would have felt soooo bad seeing this. He is just too sad looking!

Girlsie said...

Oh Janet, I could hardly bear to look at Anthony sitting there so sad. I'm glad it turned out happy for him.