WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE SEARCH FOR JOYFUL by Benedict and Nancy Freedman


Just finished this sequel of "Mrs. Mike". It follows the life of a Native American girl that they adopted from a friend. She moves on to Montreal and becomes a nurse in action during World War 2. It has a lot of history of that war which makes it interesting to follow her life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the B&W photo of you, Judy, and Evie in 1957. Old B&W photos are the best...now that I've gotten a new all-in-one printer I'm hoping the scanner will allow me to get more of my old photos on the 'net!