WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Monday, November 1, 2010


She was at a Halloween party the night before dressed as Diamond Lil. She was getting ready for church the next morning when she collapsed with a split aorta in her heart which caused her death. I thought she would live forever and I will miss her a lot. We still had more things to talk about. Now there's just Marilynn, Judy and I left. Here she is with her husband Rich on their 70th anniversary in 2009.

1 comment:

Girlsie said...

Such a beautiful tribute Janet, oh and that song by Elvis, have always loved that. Did you hear the song I had playing on my blog?