WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Thursday, August 12, 2010

WINTER GARDEN by Kristin Hannah


I didn't really care for this book until I got to about the middle. Two sisters try to get along with a disapproving Mother. As their beloved Father is dying he asks the daughters to have their Mother tell them this certain fairy tale. This fairy tale turns out to be the terrible tragedy that was the true story of her younger life and solves the mystery of why she is like she is.

1 comment:

Cris said...

Hmmm..maybe I won't borrow that one. I finished The Murderer's Daughters. That was pretty good. Now I am reading a book about how the lives of most of America's famous authors(Alcott,Thoreau,Hawthorn, Melville, etc) were intertwined in Concord, Mass. Lots of scandal, ha ha