WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Monday, January 18, 2010

THINGS I WANT MY DAUGHTERS TO KNOW


Just finished this book and I loved it. Maybe because I have four daughters too. A dying mother leaves letters and a diary for her four daughters that brings out a secret. Each daughter has her set of problems and how they handle them is the interesting part. So good.

3 comments:

Cris said...

You scared me when I just saw your little picture and title. I thought you were going to tell us something awful through your blog because you didn't have the nerve face to face! Glad it's just a book! It sounds like a sad book~

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh how funny. I'm sorry. It was sad but good.

kct said...

oh, i'd like to borrow that, but yes sounds sad.