WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Sunday, December 20, 2009


Just finished the book, "My Stroke of Insight", by Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D. She is a neuroanatomist who had a stroke at age 37 and describes it as she goes through it. It almost made me feel like I was having the stroke too. Eerie. She goes on to describe her rehabilitation which took 8 years. Very interesting reading and tells so much about the brain. I find that when I have angry thoughts (usually about politics) I tilt my head to the right to make that side of the brain think happy and peaceful thoughts.

1 comment:

kct said...

that book does sound really interesting. i might want to borrow it.