WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Friday, August 14, 2009


The other day Anthony asked if he could pick a few of my flowers and I said sure. So he proceeded to pick a few and then to my surprise he took them in the middle of the yard and threw them up as high as he could. He said he was throwing them up to my Mama in heaven. So sweet a boy he is.

3 comments:

Girlsie said...

what a sweet little boy he is. Wouldn't Mom have loved that. And him.

Cris said...

Yes, I wish Grandma could have known all our kids.

Pease Porridge said...

Awwwww! He IS such a sweet boy!

Jennifer