WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Just finished "Against Medical Advice" by James Patterson & Hal Friedman. It is the true story of a boy conquering disabling Tourette's Syndrome and OCD. Unbelievable what bodies can go through.

4 comments:

susan sews a lot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
susan sews a lot said...

Wasn't that so good. I cried when the mom stepped up to the plate at the IEP meeting. No way did she want him to move backwards.

MyBlueHeaven said...

Yes I was so proud of her. I went on line and saw his picture and he's so cute. I went to Hal Friedman and it showed a picture of him and Cory. That was unbelievable that he came out of it.

susan sews a lot said...

Yeah, I right away looked them up, too. It is unbelievable.