WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Last week I finished the book, "Detour" by James Siegel. If I would have read this when two of my daughters were scheduled to go to other countries for adoption (in the meantime, they became pregnant), I would have been scared to death for their safety. This was about a couple going to Bogota to adopt a baby and end up getting involved in drug dealing. It was one of these books where once you put it down you can't wait to get back to it again.

2 comments:

Cris said...

oh, can I borrow that next? I am almost finished with The Tender Bar.

MyBlueHeaven said...

Sure, Dad is reading it now though.