WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my blog for family and friends -just photos, news, etc.


Introducing our Family

Introducing our Family
Me & CK

Steve, Laura, Tara, Cris, Jordan

Rory, Charlie, Kerry, Kelsey, Karlee

Natalie, Susan, Gary, Christopher

Jennifer, Anthony, Rosalie, Scott

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I haven't been on here for a while since my computer gave out but I got a new one with Windows 8 on and is that hard to get used to?  In the meantime I got my other one fixed so I go back and forth between two of them now.

HOME SAFE by Elizabeth Berg

This is a story of a mother and daughter.  The mother recently widowed is beginning to depend too much on her daughter and meddling in her life.  Then the mother is shocked to discover that her husband was leading a double life.


No comments: